Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Woman's Perogative

November 3, 2007

Much to my amazement the cement guys came out and poured the cement today! WooHoo!!! Hubby said that he will try to get the building inspector out on Monday to inspect the cement.


On another note-(you may want to sit down for this one as it may come as a total shock) I have decided to go with the beadboard instead of the wainscoting. I know, I know, I seemed pretty sure about it last week but this time I am sure. At least pretty sure. Well fairly sure. Almost entirely sure. No, yes I am sure-wainscoting it is! I mean beadboard…


After all, I am female which gives me full entitlement to change my mind as often as necessary to achieve the goal of a beautiful bathroom (not to mention driving those around me crazy:).

1 comment: